to forum alaxe, graftite oloi sto www.angelsofretribution.gr
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Ενδιαφέρουσα δήλωση του Paul Barnett

3 απαντήσεις

Πήγαινε κάτω

Ενδιαφέρουσα δήλωση του Paul Barnett Empty Ενδιαφέρουσα δήλωση του Paul Barnett

Δημοσίευση  Akis Τρι Ιουλ 29, 2008 9:09 pm

Άκρως ενδιαφέρουσα δήλωση...( copy/paste από το site videogaming247.com)

-----------------------------------------------
Speaking to VG247 at Develop in Brighton today, Mythic’s Paul Barnett confirmed the news hundreds of thousands of pre-orderers will be thrilled to hear: Warhammer Online is finished and ready to ship.

“The game’s finished,” said the developer. “It’s just being polished and cooked.

“We’re in a position now where every day we get to polish it it polishes a little nicer. At some point you say, ‘That’s polished enough now. See you later.’”

Barnett wouldn’t be drawn on a specific release date, but said he would be comfortable if the game shipped now.

“We just won Game of the Show from IGN, G4 and GameSpy from E3 and they all said the same thing: they’ve never seen an MMO prior to launch that’s as polished and slick and ready to go as our game is. Our game looks great, feels great, plays great.

“Is it in a shippable state? Yeah, we could ship it now.”

Paul also gave us the longest answer to a single question we’ve ever heard. Hopefully we’ll get time to transcribe it later.
Akis
Akis
Warder

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 126
Registration date : 08/07/2008

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Ενδιαφέρουσα δήλωση του Paul Barnett Empty Απ: Ενδιαφέρουσα δήλωση του Paul Barnett

Δημοσίευση  Vediovis Τετ Ιουλ 30, 2008 1:28 pm

akros endiaferousa alla AKOMA DEN EXW DEI OUTE TO INSTALLLLLL ante bre paloukariaaaa teliwnete me to gualisma kai to magirema!!!! bounce
Vediovis
Vediovis
Guild Master

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 70

Ενδιαφέρουσα δήλωση του Paul Barnett Empty Απ: Ενδιαφέρουσα δήλωση του Paul Barnett

Δημοσίευση  Akis Τετ Ιουλ 30, 2008 2:25 pm

Vediovis έγραψε:akros endiaferousa alla AKOMA DEN EXW DEI OUTE TO INSTALLLLLL ante bre paloukariaaaa teliwnete me to gualisma kai to magirema!!!! bounce

θες επειγόντως καλοκαιρινή άδεια, μου φαίνεται sunny
Akis
Akis
Warder

Δημοσίευση  Vediovis Τετ Ιουλ 30, 2008 5:53 pm

Akis έγραψε:
Vediovis έγραψε:akros endiaferousa alla AKOMA DEN EXW DEI OUTE TO INSTALLLLLL ante bre paloukariaaaa teliwnete me to gualisma kai to magirema!!!! bounce

θες επειγόντως καλοκαιρινή άδεια, μου φαίνεται sunny

1on sou exw protinei (pali plagios) na min grafeis ellinika
2on Adeia thelw apo persi ton 15Augousto....otan girisa ap tin adeia! cyclops
Vediovis
Vediovis
Guild Master

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 70

Δημοσίευση  Anton Πεμ Ιουλ 31, 2008 12:40 am

Psixraimia paidia na prolavoume na girisoume kai apo tis diakopes Very Happy
Anton
Anton
Fresh Meat

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 18
Registration date : 22/07/2008

Ενδιαφέρουσα δήλωση του Paul Barnett Empty Topo8ethsh Mark Jacobs gia thn prosfath dhlwsh tou Paul Barnett

Δημοσίευση  Akis Πεμ Ιουλ 31, 2008 9:23 am

Copy/Paste apo Warhammer Vault:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Folks,

LOL. No, we're not finished, wish we were. We've still got a lot of work and testing left to do before we're ready to ship. One of the things that a lot of the writers lately have been saying is that they are rather surprised at how polished and deep the game feels and how, in comparison to some other MMORPGs at launch, how stable and playable the game is already. I think that's what Paul might have been referring to, if that quote was accurate, as he knows full well that we really couldn't ship the game today. Believe me, if I thought the game was ready to go out the door now I would be the first one to scream "Ship it" at the top of my lungs, take the studio out for a nice celebration and then prepare for the always interesting launch day.

As to when we are going to ship, well, we're still on target for our release date.»

Mark
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the "whole Paul thing":

«Folks,

FYI, just spoke to Paul and, as expected, Paul was not only misquoted but the interview does not reflect what Paul said to this guy nor the context in which Paul's answers were delivered. Here's a great example, Paul was asked directly by the writer, "If EA put a gun to your head, could you ship it today?" Paul's response was "If we had to, yes" which is the answer that any developer would give to that question and as the history of MMORPGs have shown, including DAoC shipping when it did because we almost out of money, when you have to ship, you ship. So, "If we had to, yes" became "WAR is finished, could ship today."

Sadly, this stuff happens all the time.»

Mark

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bazei ta pragmata, sth 8esh tous h dhlwsh auth tou MJ. Bebaia, den allazei kati. Allwste, opws o idios leei "we're still on target for our release date", pou shmainei oti den yparxei kapoio shmantiko problhma ka8ysterhshs atm sthn guild beta fash. Ypomonh, newsletter inc soon ka8ws kai 1-2 game ek8eseis. Ekei 8a exoume nea.
Akis
Akis
Warder

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης