to forum alaxe, graftite oloi sto www.angelsofretribution.gr
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Merika xrhsima infos apo Epishmh selida

Πήγαινε κάτω

Merika xrhsima infos apo Epishmh selida Empty Merika xrhsima infos apo Epishmh selida

Δημοσίευση  Akis Σαβ Αυγ 30, 2008 8:40 am

Copy /paste apo to epishmo Eurwpaiko
SITE:

a) Sxetika me to Download tou client
-----------------------------------------------
Here are some further answers to your common queries. Also please note that there are some updates to the original download FAQ list which can be found linked from this page.

Why can’t I patch?
The game patcher and login servers are not yet online. They will be switched on closer to the Open Beta.

The news says the client is 12GB but I have only downloaded 9.4GB. Am I missing something?
No you’re not. The downloader itself is downloading compressed files which will be a little smaller and there will be additional downloading available during Open Beta. These are largely localised Voice Over files which will make up the remaining 3GB or so.

I would like to use my own torrent program, is there a torrent link available?
Yes of course, just use this link with your preferred torrent client.

I can’t enter my codes anywhere!
The page on the website where you can enter your codes is not yet online but will appear next week before the open beta begins. Keep checking the news page for news about this.

Will I be able to use this client for release?
Yes, you will be able to use the same client for release, it will just patch you up to the live version. No need to uninstall and reinstall from the box DVDs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b) sxetika me to Head start
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are pleased to announce the information that many of you have been waiting anxiously for - the Headstart dates!

All Collector's Edition pre-order customers will have access to the Headstart from the 14th of September while all Standard Edition pre-orders will be joining them a day later on the 15th. The full range of live servers will be available to choose from when the Headstart begins and you will be able to keep your characters and any progress you made with them for the live launch on the 18th of September (note that this only applies to characters created during the Headstart, all Open Beta characters will be wiped before the Headstart begins).

This will be a very exciting time for everyone as we begin the realm WAR in earnest!
Akis
Akis
Warder

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 126
Registration date : 08/07/2008

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης